Mini Cooper Perfect Fit Sun Strip NO TRIMMING REQUIRED
Regular price £14.35
This is a vinyl sun strip to be fitted to the outside of the windscreen. Suitable for all First and Second generation BMW Mini's
CAD cut from quality exterior grade gloss black vinyl and will require
no trimming to fit.
Fitting is simple and should take less than ten minutes. All you'll need is a spray bottle with some water mixed with a drop of regular dish soap in it, and a felt edged squeegee.
For a limited time each purchase will come with a choice of free gift! Choose from either a set of our enormously popular S badge decal overlays (which retail at £4.95 on Ebay right now), or a M.O.M's Vinyl Studio promo' sticker. Just add a note to your order with your choice.
- Clean the windscreen thoroughly, removing all traces of bugs/road tar etc
- Spray the water/soap solution liberally over the glass (you can't overdo this)
- Peel the backing paper from the Sun Strip and spray the glue side with the same solution you used on the glass.
- Roughly position the sunstrip and gently slide it into place. Note: the top of the strip goes under the rubber widscreen surround.
- The outer edges of the sunstrip are cut to fit under the plastic A pillar trims, make sure both sides are aligned evenly.
- Once you are happy with the position, starting in the centre of the strip, begin to gently squeegee out the water gradually working your way outwards.
- If the strip shifts during fitting or you find it needs repositioning don't panic. Just peel back gently, spray more solution on the strip/screen and start again.
- Fitting is easier with a helper on hand, but it can be done by one person